Saturday, February 20, 2010

Editing Part 2

I have a newly found respect for my fellow classmates. The editing groups on Thursday went extremely well. I am not used to working with people who are so good at writing. Even in my college writing classes last year, those students did not know their stuff as well as this class does. I never really liked editing groups before, but now they seem essential to my writing process in this course. They made quality suggestions that applied to the class, fixed my comma errors, and provided overall feedback that I could work with. To find a group of 20 or so students who can do these kind of things is pretty sweet, and I highly respect everyone as writers. I may not get an A+ in this class, but I know I am among CP's finest writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers