Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is it Really Almost Mid-term?

A few items on the sharing agenda today:

Google Docs: is amazing. The wonders of technology never cease to amaze me. Please read Sheri's blog for a full report.

Teamwork: Speaking of my fellow writer, our collaboration is going very smoothly. Having someone else to be accountable to, especially one that you see every day, is very motivating in the anti-procrastination realm.

Comments: I feel like we do not read, thus not comment, enough on each others' blogs. I am the first to admit to failure in this department. We are all A students, I think, and can go above and beyond the "2 comments a week for an A" suggestion. This blog is not about a grade. It is about becoming better writers and helping our peers become better writers.

Practice: Speaking of... I am finding it difficult to find things to blog about. I know we discussed this in brief during class, but still. After a whole day of working on a research paper, the last thing I want to do is write some more about something else and catch up on reading other blogs (see above admittance on comments). Can you relate? Along the same line, I find it difficult to blog everyday, nut maybe that is just me.

Ethnography: I am sure most of you have already started, but I am very excited for my first observation of my micro-culture! I am going to be learning about the Alpha Chi Omega sorority at the U. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. I do agree with you on the comments aspect of you blog. I feel we could do a better job at reading and commenting on eachother's blogs. I can admit that I fall guilty to this as well. I tend to read many blogs (just the other day I read one or two blogs from almost every single person to try to get a sense of what I missed last week), but I ended up only commenting on one of the entries! We can do a better job at this. As you said, we can definitely go above and beyond the 2 comments a week. How hard is it to give a little input on someone's blog? I think it's kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers