Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Research Topic: Haiti

Rejoice! Sheri and I have discovered a research topic that we are ready to fly with. We are both passionate about helping people and giving back to society. Along with my special interest in global human rights, this led to our finding Haiti. This country has recently been wrecked with unimaginable disaster, but there is more to their problems than just last month's earthquake. We want to persuade our audience (that's you) that there are major problems, we need to care about them, and there are solutions that could work. This seems like a lot to cover, especially when you throw in the need for background info or the likely necessity of bringing up U.S. foreign policy. But, there is enough information out there that I think we can narrow it down enough to get what we need to make our point. Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You guys have a rather large topic to tackle, but I'm sure you'll do a super duper job! I'm excited to read your paper (I'm assuming you'll let me read it). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Followers