Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Peer Editing

I greatly enjoyed my first peer editing group (the second for everyone else). It was really nice to receive feedback that related specifically to the things we learn in class. My paper was kind of off focus, and my group definitely helped remind me of the things I need to be working on. Specifically, I need to work on describing the set, developing my characters, and adding things like dialogue, personification, and a metaphor. I really wish we had more time to work with our papers. I had so many questions that I wanted to ask! Reading through my group's papers also helped me. It gave me a general sense of what this paper is supposed to be like, which is something I needed. This paper isn't good to go yet, but we're on the home stretch!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, my paper is pretty awful right now--I don't necessarily feel too great about it but I'm sure after the editing workshop, it'll turn out better.

    I feel I needed to focus more on the settting also.

    Good lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Followers