Tuesday, March 9, 2010

No More AXO

So today was my last visit to Alpha Chi Omega (AXO). This makes me very sad. Although I was not an official member of the U of M sorority, from the moment I walked in, I felt welcomed. The AXO girls are something special, and I have learned a couple life lessons just in the short time I spent with them. I won't share them here, I'll save that for the actual paper, but I felt I needed to say that not only did I get to study a culture, I learned from them. These aren't your typical "legally blonde" sorority girls. These young women have their stuff together. They are a family like no other. I am actually very jealous of their amazing bonds. If I weren't going to Florida, I would definitely join a sorority, whether AXO at the U, or different one at UT. This was a very special group, and I am very excited to write about the sisters of Alpha Chi Omega.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers