Wednesday, March 17, 2010

High School (senioritis?)

I have very conflicted feelings about highs school at the moment. I think there should be Senior Seminars, or something, for us to talk to fellow seniors about all senior-related things (advisement doesn't count). There are just so many things we have to think about right now.

On one hand, I am very excited to be at high school among my peers after my one year hiatus from high school (PSEO, of course). All the good little moments in school, even some of the actual school work we have to do, remind me of how wonderful it is to be in high school, surrounded by people who are in the exact same boat as you are. I seriously get choked up thinking about it, sometimes...

On the other hand, I am sick, sick, sick of high school. Everything from rude people in the cafeteria, to the rude people on prom committee, to the catty girls on the volleyball team, to the freshmen who think they're all that, to the...etc. You know what I mean? I just want to get out of here. College seems so much better, especially if you find something special like a soccer team or sorority or society. No stupid 14 year olds standing still in the hallway, or watchful administration that feels the need to know exactly where you are at all times during the day. A pass? Really? I feel like we're past that now...

Bah humbug. 76 more days guys.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. It will be very nice getting away from all those annoying things you alluded to but it will be sad, indeed, to leave what we've known so well the past four years.

    And actually, there's only like 48 more school days left. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete

Followers