Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Today In Class

Today in class, we had two U of M representatives from the writing department come and get our feedback. I did not really like this, especially today. We had work to do: meet in our writing groups, discuss the film critique, and ask questions. I feel like we basically wasted half the time talking about things that wouldn't benefit us when there was work to be done. Our biggest problem in this class is obviously time, and this did not help. I understand the need to get our reactions and feedback. Why couldn't they come a different day? One that wasn't so crucial to our agenda? Or, they could have just had us write a cover-letter for the class. We're all amazing writers now, and I'm sure they're great readers. We had good discussions, found many consensuses, and debated some of the finer points of this class (blogging, reading). I just think it should have been at a different time.

1 comment:

  1. I completly agree! It was like the worst possible day for them to come. And they also said it wouldonly take 20 minutes, when it took quite a bit longer. I think the lack of class time to revise and edit may show in our papers.

    ReplyDelete

Followers