Monday, March 29, 2010

up late, once again

I did not mean to stay up until 3 a.m. It just happened. I spent most of my weekend working on homework, with only couple of hours devoted to things like work, church, and the middle school play (which was absolutely fantastic, by the way). I don't know what gave me the strength to stay up so late. Perhaps it was my drive to get an "A"? I really want one, and I had worked so hard up to this point that I was going to let just one more night of sleep get in the way. I guess I knew this would happen when I decided to completely rewrite my personal narrative from scratch. I'm surprised I actually got the narrative written in one weekend. If this class has taught me one thing, it is to stay up late and not the sleep get in the way of getting things done. Great lesson, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers