Sunday, March 14, 2010

Freakout.

I am currently freaking out. How on earth am I going to put 22 pages of notes together? How am I going to make 10 pages flow? How am I going to do this in one measly day, much less afternoon? Where am I going to find time to revise and edit this whole thing this week? Will I get any sleep? As much as I plan ahead, I cannot see this week going smoothly. At all. I know we've spent class time preparing, but nothing can really prepare you for writing a 10 page paper in one week. No way, 'cause sorry, but I don't exactly have a whole weekend to devote to writing. All I have time to do is work, sleep, and go to church. Not to mention the calculus worksheets I don't understand, or the personal narrative I need to rewrite. I shall resign myself to another week of no sleep. Yippy Skippy. Two and a half weeks until this torture is over? THANK GOODNESS!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to you almost 100% right now. Although I don't have 22 pages of notes, I do have alot and I have no idea how it's all going to come together. I, too, am in the same boat with having a buttload of other things going on (aka, trig - which i am still 4 sections behind on from going to FL) and other homework and of course, work. It's crazy. I wish you the best of luck. We can do this!

    ReplyDelete

Followers