Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One o' Clock

This is my new target bedtime. 15 minutes to go? I think I can do this. My freakout level has gone down from verge-of-nervous-breakdown to it's-one-o-clock-in-the-morning-I-don't-care. Not really, but close. I think the weather helps. And the fact that I got to work out today. As I started on my eighth page, I realized that I still had at least three full pages of information to type up. So, I decided to put that on hold and ask my little writing group what they think about it. All of this information is interesting, in my opinion, but is it necessary? We shall see...

School
Homework
Eat

School
Homework
Eat
Sleep

Repeat...

Let's do it, folks!

2 comments:

  1. Sleeping is a must. You can't forget that.

    Glad it seems you've got your ethnography in control. Good luck with the rest of your paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just about summed it up Jenny. This paper has taken up a lot of time already, and I still feel like there are things to fix. I still need to know what our focus is exactly. I wonder how this paper will turn out. Hopefully, it'll be better than my personal narrative. Thanks for the help so far!

    ReplyDelete

Followers